Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Reading - Favorite part

We are working on reading independently and for a sustained period of time. Students were able to find their favorite part in a book they were reading, and we typed them on the iPads with our partners!


addilyn: my favonite part was... t  had a lus tooth.
viera: my favorite part was... wioldstaol was treing to find the cragll. 
Lorraine hoffman. my favorite part was wen biscuit was wet.
Milly: my favorite part was moyf wnd
MELISSA: MY FAVORITE PART WAS THE BUBBIE POP
crispin: my favorite part was the buffalo bills 
 marlie: my favorite part was a  little bird inside a shel and win the shel bract it laced  a ester egg
isabella: my favorite part was it was sppongebobs
Heidi (& Gabriella): my fAVORite  part  was sunflowers  wen  gruon  merlon gutn.
celeste:  my favorite part was the kalo was flieg.
reilly: my favorite part was the minecraft heom and it was bege

No comments:

Post a Comment