1. Semillitas TV This Spanish YouTube channel has videos of activities, songs, crafts, and even coloring. There are series like ¿Qué puedes encontrar en el closet?, Figuras en las nubes, Aprende las profesiones and Pinta con Semillita that work well with Spanish learners. The speech is fast, but clear, and the videos are very focused.
2. Leconito Alado – This Spanish YouTube channel has clear, slow songs for little children.
3. A Tiempo Preescolar is a division of the Chilean TV Studio A Tiempo. They have lots of cartoons and songs you can use with kids. In particular, I like Serie de animación La Tortuga Taruga, and Serie Uno, dos, tres a jugar.
4. Cantoalegre has different types of videos on their Spanish YouTube channel. Some are of performances, but the ones I like best for kids learning Spanish are fun music videos with the lyrics on the screen. Cantoalegre has additional videos onVimeo.
5. Once niños – This channel has programs from Canal Once, a Mexican educational television network owned by Instituto Politecnico Nacional. Once niños has several playlists that work with children learning Spanish at a variety of ages. Take a look at Monstrurario where kids create a monster by describing different parts. There is also a playlist called Los cuentos más pequeños del mundo. The stories are only about 1:25 long, but are fairly dense linguistically so they are not for very beginners. The playlist called Una vez soñé has videos where kids describe their dreams. The videos have the kids talking and images have been added.